One sensing range for all metals
Inductive Kplus sensors for factory automation with correction factor 1
- Uniform sensing range for the reliable detection of all metals
- Compact dimensions for use in the smallest of space
- Electromagnetic field immune sensor technology to prevent incorrect switching
- Wide temperature range for universal use
- High protection ratings up to IP 68 / IP 69K
Constant correction factor”Kplus“ sensors have the same sensing range for all types of metals. They are for example perfectly suited for the detection of aluminium, where conventional sensors show a considerably reduced sensing range. The high switching frequencies enable the monitoring of fast changing switching states. With the new sensor technology, these sensors are insensitive to magnetic fields and can for example be reliably used right next to electrical brakes. The wide temperature range as well as the high protection ratings enable universal use of the new ”Kplus“ sensors..