Modern classic: new TN temperature sensor
Even easier to use and with improved visualisation
- Measuring range of -50...150 °C, response time T05 / T09 = 1s / 3s.
- Clearly indicates the acceptable ranges: programmable red/green display
- Integrated process connections: G 1/2, G 1/4, 1/2 NPT, 1/4 NPT, M18 x 1.5
- 2 switching outputs or 1 switching and 1 analogue output (4...20 mA or 0...10 V)
- Visualisation of the switching states by clearly visible LEDs
Extremely fast, robust and flexibleThe compact TN type temperature sensors are distinguished by excellent response times, high pressure resistance and integrated process connections. The sensors easily resist applications with temperatures up to 150 °C and high pressure loads up to 400 bar. The measuring range is freely scalable.
Updating a classicWhat is new is the quick and easy handling via three pushbuttons. The display can be switched from the indication of ”red“ to an alternating indication of “red - green“.
So, switching states can be highlighted or an independent colour window can be created. The sensor head can be rotated and offers optimum readability from any position. Thanks to captive laser labelling on the stainless steel housing, the units can still be identified after years.
Savings potentialEvaluation electronics and integrated process connecti-ons in one unit do not require complex documentation and save storage cost.