The youngest of the opto family: O7 – small, compact, precise.
Powerful photoelectric sensors in a small design. Now also with NPN output.
- Ideal for position detection in feeding and handling.
- Through-beam, retro-reflective and diffuse reflection sensors with fixed setting.
- Visible red light for an easy alignment.
- Diffuse reflection sensor with precise background suppression.
- Small light spot for detecting small objects.
ApplicationsWhenever there is little space for sensors or when small parts are to be detected, the small photoelectric sensors of the O7 series are the ideal problem solvers. Typical applications are feeding and handling technology. The user can choose between units with PNP or NPN output.
AdvantagesThe small light spot and the narrow light cone enable the detection of small objects even over long distances. With their fixed setting, the sensors are ready for operation immediately after installation (plug & play). Diffuse reflection sensors with background suppression with 30, 50 or 100 mm range are available. Visible red light allows fast and simple alignment.
Applications:Handling technology, robotics and automation