Y-splitters - System description
- Reliable connectors even in harsh applications.
- Correct mounting possible without an expensive torque wrench.
- High protection rating IP 67, IP 68, IP 69K.
- Materials adapted to different application requirements.
- High shock and vibration resistance.
Y-splitters are used for connecting sensors and actuators in automation technology. For reliable signal transmission the Y-splitters must meet high requirements. High protection against moisture ingress and high material resistance to aggressive liquids are important requirements for high machine uptime even in the case of high shock and vibration stress.
For every application the right solution
Y-splitters of the ecolink series are ther first choice when reliability and quality are required. With an integrated mechanical end stop to protect the O-ring against excessive pressing and asymmetrically acting vibration protection, these versions are especially suited for applications of high environmental stress. High-quality materials, adapted to very different conditions guarantee the user that the signals are reliably transmitted. The plugs of the ecolink series are available in the series M8 and M12. Due to well-selected technology and materials these products are perfectly suited for the following applications:
- Hygienic and wet areas (food and beverage)
- Tool and engineering industries
- Industrial applications