Pressure sensor with IO-Link and two switching outputs
Continuous transmission of process values and advanced diagnostics in a housing with 19 mm across flats
- Two solutions: continuous transmission of process values via IO-Link and 2 switching outputs
- Vast setting options and advanced diagnostics via IO-Link
- Compact design (AF19) with process connection G 1/4
- Switch point accuracy < ± 0.5 %, repeatability < ± 0.05 %
- Robust low-cost solution with welded stainless steel housing
Miniaturisation for industrial applicationsThe new PV pressure sensor features a thin-film measuring cell directly welded with the process connection. This technology guarantees high accuracy in a very compact housing with only 19 mm across flats at a costoptimised price/performance ratio.
ApplicationsWith the seal-less design of the process connection the sensors can be used not only in hydraulic applications but also in inert gases. In industrial applications the laser labelling on the housing is also advantageous. Even in adverse environmental conditions, the sensor remains permanently identifiable. Another advantage is the integrated IO-Link interface. Thanks to IO-Link the new pressure sensor continuously transmits process values and other important data, e.g. a pressure peak counter. Moreover, the digital measurement results are more accurate because there are no conversion losses by D/A converters or external influences (e.g. cable lengths).