O1D with PMD technology
Can be used in applications needing background suppression
- Optical distance detection with a range of up to 10 m
- 2 switching outputs; one output can be configured as analogue output
- Resistant to extraneous light up to 100,000 lux
- Can be used in applications needing background suppression
- IO-Link for easy setting and replacement of sensors
PMD distance sensors with IO-LinkThanks to the innovative on-chip time-of-flight principle with PMD technology, this sensor offers all the capability of a measurement system. It now comes with IO-Link functionality for simpler parameter setting and distance value transmission. The signal strength can now be sent via IO-Link. This makes it possible to distinguish many different components within the same application by their object contrasts. O1D is insensitive to extraneous light up to 100,000 lux and remains unaffected even if direct sunlight hits the sensor or target, thus operating reliably and accurately at all times.