ioControl – rugged I/O module
Module for mobile use with integrated controller and high protection rating
- I/O module for mobile use with high protection rating and DEUTSCH connectors
- Can be used as independent, CODESYS-programmable mini controller
- Display and keyboard interface for parameter setting
- Configurable input/output function
- Two CAN interfaces with CANopen and J1939 protocol
Decentralised I/O module and mini controller in one unitioControl is a decentralised I/O module connected to the controller via CAN bus. It is installed away from the controller on remote machine parts right where the signals are generated. The high protection rating makes it suitable for outdoor installation in wet and dirty areas. DEUTSCH connectors, which are widely used in mobile automation, ensure an easy and safe connection of sensors and actuators. Networking of the CAN bus is effected via prewired drop cables. ioControl can either be used as a configurable I/O module or as a mini controller in the field. CODESYS is used as a programming system.