Ingeniously simple: The innovative pressure sensor generation PK.
Pressure sensors of the PK series - now also with 1 switching output.
- One NO switching output with fixed hysteresis (2 %).
- Mechanical locking prevents inadvertent switch point manipulation.
- Easy switch point setting via setting ring with optimum readability.
- Stainless steel measuring cell without separate seal.
- An excellent choice for use in refrigerating technology, hydraulic and pneumatic applications.
Another version of the PK seriesThe pressure sensors of the PK series are now also available with only one switching output. This output is rated as NO with 2 % hysteresis. In addition to hydraulic and pneumatic applications they are suitable for use in applications where gas pressures up to 400 bar may arise.
The easy operating conceptThe ease of handling is fascinating: Due to the radial setting rings with a unit scale for optimum readability, every user can adjust the set point quickly and precisely even without pressure being applied. Due to the possible mechanical locking inadvertent manipulation is excluded. Two clearly visible LEDs indicating the switching status and readiness for operation provide the required transparency.
Process connection G 1/4 male, M5 female