efector gwr - Improved performance, now also with IO-Link.
High flexibility due to modular sensor system.
- Versions with 2 or 4 switching outputs or analogue output 4...20 mA / 0...10 V.
- Easy operation via the user menu.
- Direct indication of the current level on the LED display.
- Sensor lengths up to 160 cm.
- If necessary, the sensor rod can be cut to length by the user.
Applicationefector gwr operates to the principle of guided wave radar and measures the level using electromagnetic pulses in the nanosecond range. The sensor is suited to continuous level monitoring in almost all liquids.
MountingThe sensor is directly mounted in the tank using a process connection or flange plate. If necessary, the sensor rod can be easily shortened and adapted to the tank by the user.
SettingSettings of all parameters as well as programming of the switch points and indication of the current level are carried out via a 4-digit alphanumeric display.
In addition, the sensor can also be configured, documented and the data record stored via IO-Link or the USB interface E30396.
aqueous media, coolants, cleaning agents, oils.