Cable connections in wet areas minimise voltage drop
ecolink M12-Kabel, halogen and silicone-free, for hygienic areas, with 4 x 1 mm²
- Cables with 4 x 1 mm2 reduce the voltage drop
- Halogen-free and silicone-free
- Contoured nut with enhanced grip makes for optimum sealing even when hand tightened
- The mechanical end stop protects the O-ring against destruction
- Permanent vibration protection with saw tooth contour
ecolink M12 for hygienic and wet areas in the food industryMost applications require special solutions. Only high-quality materials, safe production processes and faultless mounting lead to success in the long run. The integrated end stop protects the O-ring against destruction caused by tightening the nut too much. Mounting and removal are carried out without tools. The asymmetrically acting vibration protection holds the nut tight in its position, guaranteeing an optimum and permanent seal. High-quality materials especially adapted to the application and intensive monitoring during and after production guarantee maximum quality standards.