Addition to the MID flow sensor family.
With flow rate, totalising and temperature indication.
- High accuracy, repeatability and measurement dynamics.
- Suitable for conductive media from 20 ìS/cm, flow rate up to 100 l/min.
- Also available with EPDM O-ring for drinking water applications.
- Different process connections possible using adapters
- 4-digit alphanumeric LED display for representation of the units.
Measurement techniqueThe flow sensor is based on Faraday’s principle of induction. The conductive medium flowing through a pipe in a magnetic field generates a voltage which is proportional to the flow velocity or flow rate.
Device functionThis voltage is detected via electrodes and converted in the evaluation electronics. Analogue, binary and pulse outputs offer various possibilities to process the measured data. Due to the flexible programming by means of pushbuttons the flow sensor can be adapted to different conditions. The sensor is mounted via an adapter. A high protection rating and a robust compact housing distinguish the sensor in the field.
Applications:Conductive liquids (conductivity: . 20 µS/cm / viscosity: < 70 mm2/s at 40 °C)